Want to be ‘happy out’ in the mountains, but have no idea how to?
Happy Out Adventures is here to help… Ireland’s newest provider of mountain training and guiding, based in the Mourne Mountains.
Get in touch if any of this applies to you… or check out our currently available courses here.
- You’ve done a couple of mountain races with NIMRA or IMRA and got horribly lost. You want to know how to use a map and compass and find your way around the race route. Why not check out our improvers Navigation for Mountain Runners Course? Or if you want to take it to the next level and maybe enter a mountain marathon, our Advanced Navigation Course might be what you’re looking for.
- You’ve run on the roads, but would love to get off the beaten track. Or maybe you’ve done some trail races, like with 26Extreme, but have loads of questions regarding gear, food and maps. Have a look at our How to get into Trail Running Course.
- Have you wanted to bring your kids out into the mountains, but have no idea where to go? Not sure what to wear or what to bring or how to navigate to make sure you’re all safe and sound? Check out our Parents up Peaks Course!
- You’d like to explore the magnificent Mourne Mountains, just one hour south of Belfast / ninety minutes north of Dublin, but have no idea of where to go. For personalized guided trail/mountain runs and walks, look no further than us.
- You’ve a group of people that you want to challenge, yet still have some fun outside of your office routine. We run bespoke corporate event days for you and your colleagues, everything from orienteering to GPS scavenger hunts – starting mid 2019.
- You want to be a better mountain navigator, maybe want to give the Mourne Mountain Marathon a go. Coming soon, our Advanced Navigation for Mountain Runners course to see just how off-trail you can go.
- You’re a woman that’s scared of showing yourself up in front of blokes, but still you want to have the skills and knowledge to travel safely over hills. We can exclusively offer all our courses for women-only groups.